Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Marcia's influence..


I got few days ago book "Beaded Opulence" from Marcia DeCostar. Wonderful book (thank you Marcia!). My favorite stitch is peyote, but I like RAW too, so I studied all the projects. I have whole bunch of the brass rings that I got long time ago, and never had a good idea what to do with them. Finally, decided to use them. And been having whole bunch of fun making them into Ringlets! No idea, what next, probably make some kind of rope and string them on, but so far I'm just having fun making them. I took pictures of what I've done so far, but there is no way, I'm going to stop soon!
And, it's wonderful way to use leftovers of beads!


Dostalam kilka dni temu, zamowiona od Marcii DeCostar ksiazke- "Beaded Opulence".
Jako ze lubie "right angle weave" (czyli jak to, scieg pod katem prostym????) wiec z przyjemnoscia przyjrzalam sie projektom i wzielam sie za jeden z nich. Wiec od kilku dni zuzywam reszti koralikow co mi sie ostaly z roznych projektow i ozdabiam mosiezne kolka, co to mialam od wielu lat, ale nigdy nie wiedzialam co wlasciwie z nich zrobic..
Jak sie w koncu nasyce, zmecze i narobie tych "ringlets" to pewno zrobie jakis sznur z korali i nawleke.
Ale tymczasem, doskonale sie bawie....

1 comment:

MARITINA said...

todo un acierto estos maravillosos anillos, a mi también me encantan el estilo de marcia.