Friday, August 10, 2012

What happens when you combine patterns..

I really liked Nebula bracelet by Grace Nehls, so I started to make it..Changed my mind half way thru, and added chain I saw in last B&B magazine.( The Quetzal's tail by Sue Sloan).. All together made a nice necklace..
I mean, I really like it and I think I'll leave it for myself.. All mine.."My precious"..lol..

Polaczylam dwa wzory co znalazlam w magazynach. Zaczelam wzor na bransolete (wg. Grace Nehls) , ale zmienilam zamiar w polowie, polaczylam z wzorem sznura z ostatniego Bead &Button magazynu i zrobilam naszyjnik. Bardzo mi sie spodobal i chyba go sobie zatrzymam. Przypadl mi bardzo do gustu!!!

4 comments:

Ababeads said...

Amazing results!! I really love it!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Beautiful work,lovely colors!

Tündrüs (Jákóiné Klárik Tünde) said...

Great idea and gorgeous result!!!

Jagoda R. said...

Podziwiam i podziwiam!!!!