Wednesday, May 04, 2011

LIttle bit of everything..


..not sure why, but feel like sharing with some little things going on in my life.
First of all, pictures requested by my friend Tundrus. When I mentioned about doing mosaicing during Easter, she said it would be nice to see pictures to see what's that about.
So, above couple pictures of my mosaicing attempts. That's my first project since we arrived here.
Of course, this is still beginning when I cut and glue the pieces. When its all done, I'll grout it and it will be done. I learnt doing this from books, so it's "live and learn" project. Maybe one day I'll actually take a class, or course..
Powyzej pare zdjec z moich prob mozajkowych. Wciaz jeszcze w poczatkowej fazie, przy krojeniu i klejeniu szkla, wypelnianiu wzoru. Jak wszystko bedzie naklejone bedzie czas na zacementowanie i wysuszenie. i dopiero wtedy bedzie gotowe. Nauczylam sie tego z ksiazek, ale bardzo bym chciala kiedys pojsc na kurs, lub wziasc jakas klase..

Powyzej zdjecie moich storczykow , ktore przygotowuja sie do kwitniecia. Chcialam glownie pokazac to zdjecie Justynce, co ma przesliczny kwiatowy blog, i ktora interesuje sie storczykami.
Martwilam sie ze nie kwitly jak dotad, tzn, jeden z nich nie kwitl od czasu kupna, czyli prawie 3 lata.
I nareszcie ma paki!!! Oba maja..Oczywiscie jak sie otworza, to tez zamieszcze zdjecia.
I na koncu, moi codzienni goscie.
My daily visitors, ready for supper..
 

3 comments:

Justyna (Sarmatix) said...

Pięknie się ta mozaika zapowiada!
No a tej Australii to Ci zazdroszczę ;-) U nasz 12 stopni, a wczoraj wieczorem nawet spadł śnieg wrrrr. Jeszcze leży w podcieniach brrr ;-)

Tündrüs (Jákóiné Klárik Tünde) said...

Wow, that's great, Jo. Thanks for the pics! This kind of hobby also requires a lot of patience but it is not a real problem for a beader. It seems very exciting and lovely. Give us more pics of the finished piece!!
Hugs, Tundrus

Justyna Żukowska said...

Och, nadal chcę mieszkać w Australii! :-)
Tymczasem zapraszam na mój nowy blog rękodzielniczy http://sarmatixart.blogspot.com/
buziaki***